T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 710 Windows Phone Information Center
Along with the HTC Radar, the Nokia Lumia 710 is one of the first second wave Windows Phone devices to be released running the Windows Phone 7.5 OS from the jump. The new operating system adds new features like third-party multitasking, unified messaging, SkyDrive integration and more.
Also like the HTC Radar, the Lumia 710 is a mid-range device, though it does have a faster 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm. Other features include a 3.7-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, 8GB of onboard flash storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and compatibility with T-Mobile's HSPA+ "4G" and 3G data networks.
The 710's 5MP primary camera features an LED flash, autofocus, image stabilization, and 720p HD video capture capability. It does not have a front-facing camera.
The Nokia Lumia 710 is now available in both black and white in the U.S. from T-Mobile free with a two-year service agreement.
Nokia Lumia 710 Specifications (T-Mobile)
- MSM8255T Snapdragon S2 SoC
- System Memory (RAM): 512MB
- Single Core 1.4GHz CPU
- 8GB Internal Flash Storage Memory
- 3.7" IPS Touchscreen
- 800 x 480 Resolution, 252PPI
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR w/ A2DP
- Windows Phone 7.5 OS
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Onscreen Keyboard
- 5MP Rear Camera (Auto Focus, Flash)
- Adreno 205 Graphics
- No Front-Facing Camera
- Onboard aGPS, Gyro, Accelerometer
- No Memory Card Slot
- Removable 1300mAh Li-Ion Battery
- microUSB Sync & Charge Connector
- Speakerphone Mode
- Talk Time: Up to 7 Hours, 16 Day Standby
- XBox Live Games
- Internet Explorer 9 Web Browser
- Size: 4.69" x 2.46" x 0.50" (HxWxD)
- Standard 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Weight: 4.42 ounces